Thursday, September 4, 2008

Twilight Series

So I'm waiting to get Out from the library this Saturday and I can't wait to start reading it. Actually, I tried to pick up the book last Saturday and the library was closed! I wish they would put a notice on the website or something...

Anyway, I'm excited to start reading Out, but in the meantime, I've been engulfing myself in the Twilight Series. Have any of you been reading these books?

Essentially, it's about a girl in high school who falls in love with a vegan vampire (that means that he doesn't drink human blood, just animal blood). It's completely ridiculous and a little too PG for me (I mean, come on! Where's the good stuff?!), but I just can't help myself and I'm totally hooked!

So far, I've read Twilight and New Moon. The next one will be Eclipse and then Breaking Dawn (which apparently the critics did NOT like).

I've thought of how I could try to make these posts more interesting and so I've decided to end all of my posts with a question pertaining to what my post was about. So here goes...

Question: If you fell in love with a vampire when you were 18 and he looks like an 18 year old already (and will be that way FOREVER), would you want him to make you a vampire too as soon as possible (so that you're not like 30 when he finally gets around to it and he still looks 18) or would you just find a new guy?

No comments: